There are a number of ways that you can support Furness Tradition, some at no extra cost to yourself:
- Go to smile.amazon.co.uk
- Log on as normal
- Select ‘Furness Tradition’ as your charity
- Carry on shopping. For every purchase you make Furness Tradition will receive a small percentage.
- You must always use smile.amazon.co.uk
Every time you shop online via easyfundraising at one of the 3,300 retailers including John Lewis, Aviva, Sainsbury’s and Booking.com, a donation will be made to Furness Tradition, and it won’t cost you a penny extra.
It’s really simple to get started;
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/furnesstradition/
- Sign up for free
- Get shopping – your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to Furness Tradition. It couldn’t be easier! There are free apps to make it even easier.
- There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your donations.
If you shop on your mobile or tablet, get the free easyfundraising app and you’ll never miss a donation.
To get it, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for ‘easyfundraising’ or find out more here: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/easyfundraising-app
Some of our generous supporters simply wish to donate. If you are one of these wonderful people please do so here.
Please consider Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer.
Gift Aid is a government scheme which means Furness Tradition can claim an extra 25p for every pound you give – at no cost to you. It will apply to all donations made since April 2011 and all future donations made to Furness Tradition.To allow us to claim this Gift Aid tax relief of 25p on every pound you give, please complete and submit the form below.
Alternatively, you can post to:-
36 The Gill
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Furness Tradition’.